- Paradise MC – Patient Survey Report & Action Plan, 2014-15
- Paradise MC – Minutes of 2nd Qtr PRG Meeting, 2014-9-17
- Paradise MC – Minutes of 3rd PRG Meeting, 2014-12-10
Paradise Medical Centre is committed to ensuring that patients are involved in decisions about the range and quality of services provided by our practice. We routinely ask for and act on the views of our registered patients. This includes involving our patients in decisions that lead to changes to the services we provide, either directly or in our capacity as gatekeeper to other services.
We engage patients through the use of Patient Reference Groups (PRGs) and seek views from wider groups of practice patients through regular local practice surveys. The outcomes of the engagement and the views of our patients are routinely published on this website.
Information Update 25/04/2014
Patient Reference Group meetings
- 2013.03.13 PRG Meeting.pdf
- 2012.12.12 PRG Meeting.pdf
- 2012.09.12 PRG Meeting.pdf
- 2012.06.13 PRG Meeting.pdf