Online Prescription Ordering System
Our reception staff is unable to take prescription requests over the phone. Please do not book a doctors appointment to order prescriptions. Please ring POD on 02476246072 between 8:00 am to 5:00 pm Monday to Friday to order your medicines. You can also use NHS app on android or apple devices to order the prescriptions and so much more!
- Repeat prescriptions are normally for patients with long-term conditions who receive regular treatment.
- Your doctor will explain the repeat prescription system upon beginning regular treatment.
- You can order a repeat prescription via this website, using our secure online form or by telephoning the surgery.
- Please provide the exact drug names wherever possible.
- Please allow at least 24 hours after submitting your request before collecting your prescription from the surgery or your chosen chemist.
- Your doctor will review all repeat prescriptions regularly.
- Patients with some chronic illnesses such as diabetes, hypertension, heart disease and asthma will be seen regularly for monitoring of their condition.
- Please tell us of any changes to your repeat prescription list made at the hospital or if you stop any medication by yourself
- Do not stockpile unwanted drugs at home – report to the chemist if you have an over supply to adjust the quantity and return surplus items to your chemist. Please be aware that once dispensed the medicines can not be reused vfor another patient. Only accept items that you definitely require.